- Take a long-term vacation.
Take an epic Eurotrip after graduation.
- Get my Bachelors degree.
- Start a blog to update my friends + family about my travels.
- Feed a giraffe.
Try traveling solo.
- Rent an RV or tiny house.
Visit a nude beach.
- Learn a 3rd language (currently refreshing my HS Italian skills!).
- Photograph an abandoned/forgotten place.
- Learn to surf.
Hike up a mountain. Watch a sunset at the beach.
- Camp on the beach.
- Ride a jet-skii.
- Take an island hopper tour in Greece.
Ride a high speed train.
- Try stand up paddle boarding.
- Ride an old-school locomotive.
- Visit the West Coast.
Go on a Caribbean cruise. Swim with manatees. See a waterfall.
- Snorkel/scuba in & around a coral reef.
Visit Park Güell in Barcelona. Hike through Cinque Terre.
- Kayak in a bioluminescent bay.
Eat a cheesesteak in Philadelphia. Eat gelato & fresh pasta in Italy. Eat Nutella & banana crepes in France. Eat fish & chips w/ mushy peas & sticky toffee pudding in London. Eat waffles in Bruges, Belgium.
- See the blue domed sunset in Oia, Santorini.
Take a boat tour in Amsterdam. Finally eat banana space cake. Buy a lapel pin in every destination I visit(50 so far!).
- Take a road trip in Puerto Rico.
- Ride a zip-line through a jungle.
- Take a selfie while cliff diving.
- Visit the giants in the Redwood National Forest.
- Ride an ATV and take a beach tour on one of the Cyclades Islands.
- Watch the sun rise over the horizon while on an island.
- Sit on the peak of a mountain.
- Bathe in a natural thermal spring.
- Frolic among the lavender + sunflower fields of Aix-en-Provence.
Go to a rainforest. Tour the Everglades.
- View the underwater wildlife in Dry Tortugas National Park.
- See the Southernmost Point in Key West.
- Take a road trip around the US West Coast.
Go on a yoga retreat. Film a beautiful sunset.
- Volunteer helping animals and/or teaching English.
Make malas + give them to my loved ones. Get a half sleeve.
- Learn to play the ukulele + bongos.
- Ride in an antique car in Havana, Cuba.
- Visit the vividly painted houses of Burano.
- Eat pizza in its birthplace, Napoli.
- Hike on the Sentiero degli Dei along the sea.
- Visit the picturesque Slovenian town of Piran.
- Learn how to French & Dutch braid.
- Try minimalist travel at least once.
Go snorkeling in a spring
- Walk inside of a cave.
- Go on an authentic African Safari trip.
- Eat fried feta cheese in Athens.
- Solo hike the caldera from Fira to Oia on the island of Santorini.
- Go to a wolf sanctuary + see them up close and personal.
- Take an overnight ferry across the Adriatic Sea.
- See the marvelous sites of Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik + Pula in Croatia.
- Marvel at the waterfalls in Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Teach English in another country.
- Take a tour of a winery.
- Photograph il Castello di Miramare in Trieste, Italy.
- Stop by San Marino for a day trip. 🇸🇲
- Same goes for Andorra. 🇦🇩
- Get back into bicycling.
- Take a street art tour in Porto, Portugal.
- Drink port wine in its place of origin.
- Drink Moroccan mint tea in Fez.
- Spend a day perusing through the majestic Alhambra in Granada, Spain.
- Visit the city of San Sebastián, Spain, the place that my mother’s hometown is named after.
- Walk part of the Camino de Santiago, or a similar trail for a spiritual (not religious) pilgrimage.
- See the street art on the silos in Palermo, Sicily.
- Photograph Alcatraz + the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Get hyphy in the Bay. #aaaaaaaayyyyeeee
- Have a photo shoot in Death Valley.
- Get live at a daytime beach party somewhere in the Cyclades.
- Eat Santorini’s famous lobster linguine on Ammoudi Bay.
- Visit a black sand beach without scalding the soles of my dainty feet.
- Sunbathe on Red Beach in Santorini.
- Drink fresh cold guarapo (sugar cane juice) on an island.
- Try escargot (snails) in Paris. 🐌
- Plan an epic 30th bday trip.
- Visit an elephant sanctuary.
- Backpack through a few Southeast Asian countries.
- Attend a sunset bonfire on the beach.
- Travel somewhere new every year.
- Quit my job to travel.